11 January 2008

photobooth friday



photobooth friday eye candy for all, I say! I aim to start the year off right with a few of my photobooth favorites from around that there place I'm so crazy about. you know, flickr.

am too wrapped up in the glory of friday and the promise of the weekend to post additional photobooth friday linkage. this time next week, you will see a frame or strip of my own here and maybe a special assignment. and yes, more links than you can shake a stick at.

behold the credits:

1. Untitled, 2. Vintage Photobooth Photo, two figures in booth, 3. hi my name is janet, 4. Untitled, 5. Photobooth Friday, 6. Photobooth Friday, 7. like kissing someone through a pane of glass, 8. uncle, 9. Untitled, 10. photobooth friday - me in 1983, 11. photobooth friday, 12. Let's get serious., 13. What's In The Bag?, 14. photobooth friday: late, 15. photobooth friday, 16. Photo booth Friday, 17. You, 18. Untitled, 19. london : 7 weeks., 20. Puffy Shoulders, 21. Photobooth Friday, 22. Untitled, 23. 5-5-07, 24. Untitled, 25. jen and TT gang + tony DETAIL

2 comments:

  1. this (http://bblinks.blogspot.com/2007/12/photobooth-animal-kingdom.html) reminded me of you :)

    ReplyDelete